Classic Children’s Books
Desperate to keep your kids gainfully occupied? Get them a bunch of classic kids books with stories that will appeal to their imagination and improve their language skills. Our reviews of classic children’s books will introduce you to a selection of books for kids that are considered great literature.
There is a huge treasure trove lying hidden far apart from the glitz of ‘Harry Potter’ and the ‘Goosebumps’ – available to all who care to look. Help your child explore the joy and richness of ever-green classics that never go out of style – and ALWAYS strike a chord with junior readers. You don’t need an excuse to gift your child one of these all-time hit literary gems.
- Heidi by Johanna Spyri
- White Fang by Lack London
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe
- Gulliver’s Travels by Dean Jonathan Swift
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- The Tales of Panchatantra by Pandit Vishnu Sharma and other scholars
- The Tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- Mary Poppins by P.L. Travelers
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- The Adventures Of Pinocchio by Carlo Collodi
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- Lord Of The Flies by William Golding
- The Ruskin Bond Children’s Omnibus by Ruskin Bond
- The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
Most of the reviews in this series were written by Shuchi Kalra, a freelance writer based in India.
If you live in India, you can buy these books at flipkart.com